About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two girls and live in a two hundred year old house in a Dorset village. I love to bake, knit and sew. I love social history and collect vintage everything, I sell the overspill on Etsy

Monday, August 01, 2011

Earl Grey and Lavender Cakes


Freshly made this afternoon, baked to my own recipe.
I picked the flowers from the garden, pinks, everlasting sweet peas and roses.
The cakestand was a thrift shop find, it is made by Midwinter and has a very 1930s feel to it

3 comments:

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

yum I'm putting the kettle on send me one over!!!

Julia said...

I've had earl grey scones at a tea place in the city here and they were pretty fabulous. I've a feeling yours were better. That might have to do with the fact that you're on the other side of the pond :). Earl grey cookies are on my list of items to make at home. Can't wait.

Deborah said...

Earl Grey cookies sound good to me