About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two girls and live in a two hundred year old house in a Dorset village. I love to bake, knit and sew. I love social history and collect vintage everything, I sell the overspill on Etsy

Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!



...My handknitted hats are worn by London Art Students. The hats in the photo above are worn by my daughter and her friend.
Both are Noro, one is Kureyon, one is Blossom, plain honest to goodness beanies.

I almost have finished the Gilet and am heading towards the steeking bit, all could go wrong but I am hopeful.
I am also embroidering some vintage dogs to sew on to the project bags that I am making for some very special people.

Weather is hot but overcast. I went for a long walk with my border collie last night at dusk, all along the Frome.
Lots of Buttercups,Comfrey, Mint and Irises, the dog had a good swim and ran loopily across fields.
I don't know what she had been up to but her undercarriage was pinky-red when we got home.
I love this time of year.

No comments: