About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two girls and live in a two hundred year old house in a Dorset village. I love to bake, knit and sew. I love social history and collect vintage everything, I sell the overspill on Etsy

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Magnolia

Magnolia always makes me think of the dullest decorating schemes ever. Every house that we have lived in has had at least one wall painted in that colour.
However it does no justice to the actual plant. The previous houseowners planted ours and never saw it bloom but bloom it does and it is a spectacular sight

It is on the cusp of blooming and I am praying that it won't be ruined by a frost


Spring is arriving in my garden and the weather is so warm and sunny for the time of year


On my kitchen windowsill I have tiny courgettes (zucchini), tomatoes, chili peppers and butternut squash growing, soon to be followed by runner beans and sweet peas.
I love the surge of energy that comes with this season



No comments: